CLUB CODE OF CONDUCT
As a club we want everyone who wishes to take part in cricket to be able to do so in a fun and friendly environment. As a club we have adopted the ECB Codes of Conduct which apply to our members, guests, junior players and coaches.
The Code of Conduct – The Highlights
The codes of conduct are available for download at the bottom of this page, players, members and guests are asked to familiarise themselves with these and adhere to them. Below are some of the highlights.
The club will:
- Promote the positive aspects of cricket, for example fair play.
- Encourage all participants to learn the Laws and rules and play within them,always respecting the decisions of match officials.
- Actively discourage unfair play, rule violations and arguing with match officials.
- Recognise good performance not just match results.
- Place the well-being and safety of children above the development of performance.
- Respect children’s opinions when making decisions about their participation in cricket.
The club will not:
- provide children with alcohol when they are under the care of the club.
- condone, or allow to go unchallenged, any form of discrimination if witnessed.
Full Code of Conduct Documents